Registration will open January 2014.
Registration to attend the National 4-H Conference is coordinated through each state's 4-H program office. Youth and adult participants are selected by their respective state 4-H program and attend the conference as part of a group delegation. NO individual registrations are accepted.
Download the 2013 National 4-H Conference Handbook - 2014 coming
Code of Conduct (due when delegation arrives at N4HC)
Health/Medical Emergency (due when delegation arrives at N4HC)
Payments and Fees - 2014 rates coming
General Registration Fees 2013
- Youth Delegates - $770
- Delegation Adult Advisors - $870
- Late Fee - $50 per adult or youth (see below for details)
- Registration rates included lodging*, meals (except those noted), conference activities and materials. *Room check-in: 3:00 pm; check-out: 12:00 pm.
- 2013 National 4-H Conference t-shirts were available for an additional cost of $10 through registration.
Each participant, youth and/or adult, registering after the soft deadline was assessed a $50 late fee. Registration after the hard deadline was not accepted.
Payment methods include P.O.; credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover); and check.
If a member of your delegation is unable to attend, you must have sent an email cancelation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the soft deadline for a full refund. If your cancelation notice is received after cancelation date there is no refund.
If you have questions contact National 4-H Conference at 202-720-6962 or email email@example.com.
2013 Optional Lodging - 2014 coming soon
"Extended Stay" Lodging - A special lodging rate is available to delegations extending their visit to Washington, DC beyond the general conference dates. This special "extended stay" lodging rate is being provided outside of the conference room block. Therefore, based on group bookings/room availability, participants may be subject to change rooms on the applicable nights.
- Dates Available: April 4 - 5, 12 - 13, 2013
- 2013 Rates:
- $134 per room per night, single/double occupancy
- $172 per room per night quad, occupancy
*Please note that these rates do not include buffet meals, which may be purchased at the 2013 conference rates:
- Breakfast $10.50 per person
- Lunch $14.25 per person
- Dinner $16.25 per person
- Delegations are responsible for their own activities, costs, transportation, etc., outside of the general conference dates and are not accountable to National 4-H Conference.
- Delegations must ensure youth delegates are appropriately chaperoned.
- Payment only accepted via a check, cash or credit card, no purchase orders will be accepted.
- Extended stay lodging reservations and payment must be made directly with the National 4-H Youth Conference Center - contact Mary Ann McCoy at (301) 961-2843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.