4-H Robotics Curriculum
Engaging Kids in Critical Math, Science & Programming Skills through Robotics
Using this curriculum, youth will:
- Build an understanding of basic science concepts related to robotics
- Apply the processes of scientific inquiry and engineering design
- Build skills in science, engineering and technology
- Use the tools of technology to enhance their learning
- Explore related careers in these fields
- Apply the skills and knowledge they are developing to new challenges.
The 4-H Robotics Curriculum is comprised of three tracks; each is designed to meet the diverse requirements of 4-H clubs, after-school programs, individual youth and school enrichment activities. The curriculum was developed for all levels of expertise: from beginning to advanced.